We specialize in land consulting services related to wildlife and habitat management for private landowners in Texas. We can develop a wildlife management plan for your property to help you achieve your wildlife management goals. We can manage hunting leases for private landowners. Dealing with hunters and hunting lease administration can be costly and time consuming for property owners. Our land consulting service offers a complete hunting lease management program that allows you to receive recreational income from your land without the headache. You get hunting lease revenue from your land while we work with hunters to handle all hunting lease administrative duties.
Services can range from complete, turnkey hunting lease management, where our land consulting service manages the entire leasing process, to providing a variety of leasing services depending on landowner objectives. Our hunting lease management program offers the following services:
- Develop a hunting lease agreement and liability insurance program that protects the landowner’s interests.
- Serve as primary hunting lease customer contact.
- Invoice hunters/leasees and process payments.
- Monitor hunter compliance with the contract and landowner expectations.
- Coordinate habitat management activities, wildlife surveys and state wildlife programs, such as the MLDP Program (MLD Permits).
- Select customers and execute leases for unleased property.
Our land consulting service can also provide a suite of customer services designed to promote good relations between the landowner and hunters using the property such as helpful literature, deer management seminars and hunter surveys.